PT Tribhakti Inspektama was established in 1989, mainly was dealing with Marine Inspection surveys. With more than 25 years of experiences from the utmost professional expertise in their field, TRIBHAKTI has been expanding itself to the Coal & Mineral mining sectors to provide Inspection, Superintending, Verification and Certification services as well as the laboratory analysis, to create accurate and reliable results within the most efficient timeline.
Being one of the rising surveying companies in Indonesia, our comprehensive local knowledge is an essential factor which enables us to assist all players in this mining sector to minimize the investment and trading risk by providing our professional services in each stages of your business.
- Assist Marketing Account Manager in planning, coordinating, fulfilling and controlling all activities.
- Communicate with new/existing customer in order to maintain good relationship and provide better services, and work to grow existing and new customers in order to meet the agreed target.
- Record, maintain and expand database of prospecting client related to Marketing activities to achieve the agreed target.
- Coordinate with Marketing team in preparing all tender documentations properly in order to ensure the completeness, validity of documentation and also on-time submission to client.
- Coordinate with related divisions and departments to ensure the preparation of the administrative requirements for projects.
- Assist Marketing Account Manager in preparing the draft agreement and ensure in line with the agreed scope of work, terms and conditions, price, etc.
- Based on the assignment, monitoring project progress and follow up customer inquiries to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction and handle any complaint in proper manner, and perform continuous improvement.
- Coordinate with Operation Administration to finalize the work order before transferring the case to other Departments.
- Report periodically to Marketing Account Manager and Head of Branches for updates on performance periodically, and immediately communicate to resolve the problems is any.
- Have the initiative to monitor ongoing jobs & coordinate with clients to ensure that no problem shall happen (Customer Satisfaction is Prioritized).
- Male/Female, minimum Bachelor Degree from any major discipline, preferably from Economics / Marketing / Engineering / Business Management.
- Have marketing experience / network preferable in Petrochemical / Oil & Gas / Coal & Mineral / Marine & Cargo / Steel industry.
- Min 2 Years in Similar Position, having the experience to handle international market is an advantage.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Have excellent organizational skills.
- Fluent in Mandarin (Must), English (spoken and written).
- Willing to travel domestically and overseas.